Taylor Swift and Zac Efron serenade Ellen
Just in case there are a few of you out there who aren’t nursing a serious crush on Zac Efron and/or Taylor Swift, we thought we’d help you out with this adorable clip from Ellen in which the two Lorax stars perform Foster the People’s “Pumped Up Kicks.” Watch them cleverly switch up the lyrics, then sigh deeply and enjoy your new unrequited love like the rest of us.
Obama sings the blues with B.B. King
Whether you love or hate Obama, you can’t say our President can’t carry a tune. Watch the Commander-in-Chief sing “Sweet Home Chicago” with B.B. King during the taping of a PBS special called “In Performance at the White House: Red, White, and Blues.” We bet Sarkozy can’t belt it out like that.
Adele pulls an M.I.A. at Brit Awards
Adele picked up a dirty habit watching the Super Bowl halftime show. After being cut short for giving an overly-long acceptance speech, the GRAMMY-winning singer flipped the bird to cameras. We’ve got the clip below, but blink and you’ll miss it. That Adele is quick on the draw.
Justin Timberlake plays Bon Iver on SNL
Justin Vernon may have won a GRAMMY (albeit, reluctantly), but that doesn’t mean he’s won everyone’s respect. The singer songwriter’s somnolent songcraft was lampooned by Justin Timberlake on SNL. We’ll see how well the self-important songwriter takes a joke, but for now, enjoy the spoof.
Chris Brown gets nasty on Rihanna remix
Rumors have been swirling that Rihanna and Chris Brown are hooking up behind the scenes, and RiRi’s new remix of “Birthday Cake” isn’t doing much to squash the talk. Despite their troubled past, the singer recruited Brown for the track, and he took the opportunity to get raunchy, like R. Kelly-style. Sample lyric: “Girl, I wanna f**k you right now / Been a long time, I been missing your body.” Maybe if he hadn’t assaulted that body, he wouldn’t have to miss it … eh, Chris?
- Chris Brown in Twitter war with CM Punk and Miranda Lambert
- MC5 bassist Michael Davis dead at 68
- Jack White to play SNL, Lindsay Lohan to host
- Replacements bassist Slim Dunlap hospitalized for stroke
- Lane Del Rey gets International Breakthrough Act at Brit Awards
- Cranberries return with “Roses” on February 27
- Fiona Apple spring tour dates announced
- Beyoncé and Jay-Z exchange daps at Knicks vs. Nets
- Cissy Houston pens letter to daughter Whitney
- Adam Lambert to perform with Queen
- Kelly Rowland performs “Greatest Love of All” at Muhammad Ali’s birthday