Justin Timberlake attends Marine Corps Ball
Corporal Kelsey DeSantis had some serious arm candy at the Marine Corps Ball this year. Justin Timberlake accompanied the twenty-three year old as her date, and was so moved by the evening that he blogged about it. During a video about Pearl Harbor, World War II and September 11, the “Motherlover” singer confessed he almost cried … himself a river.
Google Music launches
This week Google unveiled Google Music, a cloud-based service that lets users upload their music, purchase new music on Android Market and access their library on multiple devices. And look out iTunes, cause Google Music lets you listen to the whole song before buying it, and then lets you share it with your friends. Sharing is caring, Apple. For more about Google Music, go here.
Lil B releases “I Got AIDS”
Making bold and controversial statements is nothing new for Lil B. He named his last album I’m Gay (I’m Happy) after all. Now the rapper has released a song called “I Got AIDS.” And though it appears he’s making light of a terrible disease, Lil B made sure to include a public service announcement for safe sex along on his YouTube page. If his message is sincere and not a gimmick, then we’re gay (we’re happy).
Paul Simonon arrested for occupying oil rig
Clash bassist Paul Simonon revealed this week that he was jailed for two weeks in June for boarding an oil rig with Greenpeace and demanding to see the rig’s emergency response plan. You can hear Simonon describe his daring caper in the video below.
Courtney Love melts down, strips down in Brazil
Courtney Love played the SWU Festival in São Paulo, Brazil, in her typical fashion, meaning she completely lost her mind. After yanking off her top, Love unleashed her ire on an audience member holding up a picture of her late husband Kirk Cobain. Then Dave Grohl got a piece of her mind. Let’s hope most of the members of the audience didn’t speak English.
- Lady Gaga loses her head on The X Factor
- Justin Bieber’s paternity suit dropped
- Adele’s throat surgery a success
- Michael Jackson biopic in the works
- Dolly Parton appearing on Chicago Christmas album
- Rebecca Black releases “Person of Interest”
- Katy Perry has cowgirl themed b-day party
- Steven Tyler, Joe Perry end feud
- Mac Miller hits top of Billboard 200
- Dr. Dre to go on hiatus
- Jay-Z and Justin Timberlake win GQ Men of the Year
- J-Lo dating backup dancer Casper Smart
- Jay-Z halts production on “Occupy All Streets” t-shirts