College Humor is afraid
Eminem isn’t afraid anymore. But unfortunately, his impersonator in CollegeHumor’s parody of “Not Afraid” is. Aliens, clowns, land sharks, ghost snakes—everything gives this guy the willies. Check out the super scary video below.
Kanye will release a song a week until Christmas
Songwriter George David Weiss dies
George David Weiss, a songwriter best known for penning classics such as “What a Wonderful World” and “The Lion Sleeps Tonight” passed away on Monday. Weiss’ songs were recorded by artists ranging from Elvis to Louis Armstrong and Frank Sinatra. Weiss was 89-years-old.
Jay-Z woulda robbed Chris Martin’s ass back in the day
Jay-Z and Chris Martin are good buds now, but if the Coldplay frontman had wandered into the Marcy projects back in the day, dude would have gotten jacked. As Jay-Z told Q Magazine, “I was a different person then—I wasn’t open to the world and different cultures. I would have been, ‘Yo! Who are you? Give me your money.’” Not sure what Jigga would have done with 20 quid in the ghetto, but anywho …
- Britney Spears goes manga
- Lady Gaga hangs with KISS
- Cee-Lo’s new track is NSFW
- Jay-Z to open for U2 on Australia leg of tour
- George Michael pleads guilty to driving under influence
- Miley Cyrus gets spanked by her mom
- Wyclef disqualified in run for presidency of Haiti
- Lauryn Hill returns to the stage
- Libertines play first reunion show