OK Go video debut video for “End Love”
One wonders how long the members of OK Go can keep one-upping themselves. First there was the choreographed backyard dance, then the treadmill choreographed dance, then the enormous Rube Goldberg machine and now this. Feast your eyes on the incredible, painstaking, stop-motion glory that is “End Love.” The video was filmed over a weekend (one very long weekend we suspect) in Echo Park. We don’t know what these hipster imps have up their sleeve for the next video, but it will be infinitely more delightful than semi-nude dancers with bowl cuts.
Scientists to determine why Ozzy Osbourne is still alive
If we cut open the Prince of Darkness, what would we find inside? A thousand headless bats? A couple gallons of whiskey and a kilo of cocaine? Soon we’ll have the answers to all these questions and more. Scientists at Knome, a genome sequencing company in Massachusetts, will begin testing Ozzy Osbourne’s DNA to determine how one person can survive so many years of drug abuse, while others cannot. The process will take three months, but afterwards we may know the secret to the 61-year-old’s extreme tolerance. And then we can bottle it. And then we can all go out and eat some bats.
ShamWow guy endorses Eminem’s “Recovery”
Vince Shlomi, pitchman for such venerated products as ShamWow and Slap Chop, has a new product to hock—Eminem’s forthcoming album Recovery. “You’re gonna be clapping when you hear Eminem rapping,” he tells viewers. Shlomi’s an interesting pick for spokesperson, considering that he was arrested in March 2009 for punching a prostitute, and Eminem’s got a duet with Rihanna on his album about domestic violence called “Love The Way You Lie.” Maybe the rapper needs to Chop the Slap out of his album promotion? Just a suggestion.
- Official video for Kelly Rowland’s FIFA World Cup theme song “Everywhere You Go”
- Miley Cyrus covers Posion on new record
- Michael Jackson video game in the works
- Katy Perry’s video for “California Gurls”
- MGMT release “It’s Working” video
- Ben Folds teams with Nick Hornby for “Lonely Avenue”
- B.o.B. and Hayley Williams release “Airplanes” video
- Pink bungees into Isle of Wight Festival
- Katy Perry not dissing “Alejandro” video
- Muse frontman dating Kate Hudson?
- Slash gets jumped during guitar solo to “Sweet Child O Mine”
- Dr. Dre and Jay-Z team up for “Under Pressure”
- Beck enlists Thurston Moore and Tortoise for next Record Club